- Photo sizesSquare
✔ XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Bhutan 2018 98
- Boletus reticuloceps found in Ura
- Hydnellum "peckii"
- Karma showing off her Amanita hemibapha she found near Kunzangdra
- Amanita hemibapha young ed Cr DW Ms
- Amanita greenish annulus
- Langurs in an oak tree close to Taktsang = Tiger's Nest
- Cordyceps farinosa seen near Jakar
- Cyanosis vaga a common weed. This spiderwort related to tradescentia
- Punakha Dzong Punakha Dzong (1220 m / 3,900 ft)
- House painters at work in Ura
- Monk who had found the Amanita hemipapha I had hidden for picking up on the return hike in Phajoding
- Himalayan Caesar mushroom - Amanita hemibapha, a choice edible. It was first described in the 1860s from neighboring Sikkim.
- Chanterelles, probably Cantharellus cibarius growing in Taktsang
- Chanterelle selling lady in Lobesa
- Laccaria amethystina - the purple deceiver, what a mushroom!
- Pseudocolus sp. stinkhorn seen near a small willow in the spruce forest above Ura
- Phallus impudicus disp Bhutan DW Ms
- Podostroma solmsii? parasitizing a Phallus impudicus egg near Jakar, Bumthang in 2700m / 8800 ft in pine forest.
- Podostroma solmsii transected
- Scutellinia scutellata? seen in Taktsang