Home / Bolivian Amazon 2013 134
- Marasmius sp cluster Rurre S
Marasmius sp cluster Rurre S
- Marasmius Orange Chalalan S
So many Marasmius. Never get tired of these beautis
- Marasmius nigripes bluish Masha Cr S
Marasmiellus / Tetrapyrgos nigripes when young often has a ghostly bluish cap.
- Marasmius haemocephala WM 13 S
Marasmius haemocephala WM 13 S
- Marasmius nigripens bluish Masha Cr S
Marasmius nigripes often when young with ghostly bluish cap.
- Marasmius bright yellow Ed S
A bright yellow Marasmius. It was so dazzling that I had a hard time photographing it.
- Marasmiellus Q WM 2013 S
Marasmiellus? A small wood decayer.
- Macrolepiota columbina Chalalan S
Macrolepiota colombina - young, seen in Chalalan
- Macrolepiota columbina cap Chalalan S
Macrolepiota colombina cap
- A Macrolepiota or big Lepiota seen near Masha lodge
Macrolepiota? mangled by a hungry turtle.
- Macaw Red Green Ara chloropterus DW S
A Red-Green Macaw (Ara chloropterus) about to land in Farallon Caquihuara
- Macaw R+G 2 Ara chloropterus S
Red & Green Macawa (Ara chloropterus) mate for life. They can reach 60 years in captivity..
- Macaw pair in flight S
Macaws in perfect pair flight. It is breath taking to watch them fly.
- Macaw pair in tree S
Macaw pair in tree
- Macaw pair tree S
Macaw pair chatting in a tree.
- Macaw flight Close S
Macaws in flight. I wished I had better light.
- Macaw pair in flight landscape S
Macaw pair in flight
- Lentinus crinitus Chocolatal S
Lentinus crinitus Chocolatal S
- Leucocoprinus cepaestipes Chalalan S