Creation date / 2010 / July / 18
- Leccinum, Rozites emodensis / Himlayan Gypsies, and Sarcodon / Hawkswings on the market in Kangding
- Mushroom dealer in Dartsendo / Kangding holding King boletes
- Catathelasma imperialis on the market in Dartsendo = Kangding, Ganzi Prefecture
- A lot of big Himalayan Caesars!
- Mushroom dealer in Dartsendo with a Tricholoma species looking quite a bit like T. saponaceum, but it is not the Soap knight.
- Mushroom dealer with Himalayan Gypsies (Rozites emodensis) and Leccinum.
- Some bolete close to Neoboletus luridiformis. It can be found on the bigger mushroom markets, but traditionally not often eaten by Tibetan communities.
- Joe holding an Amanita hemibapha, a Himalayan Caesar mushroom.
- An Iris chrysographes, common above Dartsendo.
- Gymnadenia orchidis - I love finding orchids! Check out my Tibetan Orchid page.
- Looks like an Allium prattii to me, but there is many different species of wild onions.
- Rheum alexandrae Alexanders Rhubarb, an high altitude specialist
- Juncus allioides - No wetland junk is! Pretty nice flowers for a grass, eh?
- A species of Boletus or Xerocomus
- Stellera chamaejasme, with yellow and white flowers
- An accident. No insurance cards out there. It has to be settled right there. An hour later a deal was struck and the road opened.
- Drolma and Tsering Tashi and his mother.