- Marasmius yellow orange cap
Gills of the beautiful Marasmius sp.
- Marasmius rotundula gr Chicaque
Marasmius rotundula group in Chicaque
- Marasmius sp RioClaro
A cool Marasmius sp. seen in Rio Claro.
- Marasmiellus sp RioClaro
A group of Marasmiellus sp, Rio Claro
- Marasmius Rio Claro
A Marasmius growing out of a leaf in Rio Claro. It is possibly endophytic.
- Marasmiellus sp Rio Claro
A Marasmiellus sp. growing in Rio Claro
- Marasmiellus 2015
Marasmiellus growing from a twig in Rio Claro
- Macrolepiota colombiana Tatiana
Macrolepiota colombiana with Tatiana holding three fungal drumsticks
- Macrolepiota colombiana Zipaquira
Macrolepiota colombiana, Colombian Parasol, seen near Zipaquira.
- Macrolepiota colombiana Medellin
The first Macrolepiota colombiana I found above Medellin, while driving in dusk. Definitely worth calling a stop!
- Lobariella Usnea Paramo Lichens
Lobariella pallida & Usnea sp. Paramo Lichens
- Macrolepiota colombiana fried
Colombian parasol (Macrolepiota colombiana) fried and super tasty enjoyed in Bogota. We took it to restaurant and asked them to cook it for us.
- Lobariella pallida lichen
Lobariella sp. lichen, Chingaza
- Leptogium Lobariella lichen
Leptogium (dark) and Lobariella lichen Chingaza Paramo
- Lepista nuda Medellin
Lepista nuda Medellin 2015 DW Ms
- Leptogium Lichen Paramo
Leptogium phyllocarpon lichen growing in the Chingaza Paramo
- Lentinula aciculospora
A more mature Lentinula aciculospora, a good edible closely related to Shiitake
- Lentinula aciculospora pair
Lentinula aciculospora, an edible neotropical cousin of East Asian Shiitake
- Iquana = Leguan in Mariquita
A 4 ft Iquana in trees of the banks of Rio Magdalena seen from the highway bridge.
- Lentinula aciculospora Chicaque
Lentinula aciculospora an edible relative of the Shiitake, seen in Chicaque