Creation date / 2019 / April / 30
- The very toxic and wide spread Green-spored Parasol Chlorophyllum molybdites growing in the meadow in Los Santos.
- Phylacia sp. - Xylariaceae
- very fragile Leucocoprinus. Not sure if actually L. fragilissima? Los Santos
- Coprinellus disseminatus with water drops in Los Santos
- Auricularia cornea in Los Santos, Santander. The blackish wood ear is pretty old.
- An ant killed by Beauveria sp.
- Tubifera corymbosa slime mold in Los Santos
- Slime mold shortly before breaking open to spill its spores. Los Santos Coffee farm. gray LosSantos DW Ms
- Slime mold encountered at Los Santos Coffee farm, Santander
- Arcyria slime mold aka Cotton Candy slime mold seen in Los Santos, Santander
- Xylaria giants measuring 15cm / 6 in in height seen in Los Santos, Santander.
- Gigantic Xylaria, possibly X. telfairii, with measuring stick showing 15cm fruiting bodies
- Xylaria giants sliced open to show the inner workings, which would be hollow when fully mature..
- Dr. Tatiana Sanjuan proudly displaying the Calvatia giants
- Old gigantic Calvatia fruiting bodies. Check out the Coffee bean for scale. Seen in Los Santos
- Beautiful garden of the Los Santos coffee farm
- Tatiana & Daniel in Los Santos Coffee Farm 2019
- Bucaramanga's skyline. We prefered enjoying the charm of the coffee over visiting Colombia's 4th biggest town.