Creation date / 2017 / October / 1
- Xylaria globosa Q Minca CrV DW Ms
Xylaria globosa ? in Minca
- Xylaria globosa Q Minca CCr DW Ms
Xylaria globosa, based on the assumption there is only one species of Xylaria that produces ruby colored droplets.
- Minca house Ms-1062162128
We rented this nice big house above Minca. Big surprise was to learn that it took a 4 Wheel drive to cover the last 2 km....
- Marasmiellus sp Tayrona DW Ms
Probably a Marasmiellus sp. in Tayrona
- Daedalea HymeniumTayrona DW Ms
Looking from the side onto the labyrinthian hymenium of a Daedalea in Tayrona
- Daedalea Disp Tayrona DW Ms-982516444
Daedalea conks in Tayrona
- Clathrus wood Tayrona2 DW Ms
A Laternea/Clathrus growing on late stage decay wood in Tayrona
- Clathrus pair wood Tayrona Crq DW Ms
Laternea or Clathrus? A pair growing on old piece of wood in Tayrona. I ahve a hard time finding a proper species name for these small stinkhorns.
- Clathrus pair egg Tayrona
Clathrus sp. pair with unhatched egg seen in Tayrona NP
- Gloeophyllum striatum Disp Tayrona DW Ms
Check out the gills on this cool Gloeophyllum striatum seen in Tayrona.
- Clathrus pair top egg Tayrona
Clathrus pair displaying their cage-like structure on top of their columns. Note the egg of an immature specimen. Seen in Tayrona.
- Trametes pavonia - versicolor DW Ms
Do we have a Trametes pavonia or good old Trametes versicolor? Well apparently T. versicolor can look just this way in Tayrona, Colombia
- Flavodon flavus Sulfur yellow crust DW Ms
Flavodon flavus the showy Sulfur yellow crust.
- Trogia Q Tayrona DW Ms
My best guess is we are looking at Trogia sp. in Tayrona
- Trogia gills Q Tayrona DW Ms
Same potential Trogia seen from below.
- Gymnopus sp white on bark DW Ms
Probably a white Gymnopus species growing on bark in Tayrona
- Rhinella marina toad Tayrona DW Ms
This toad could very well be a Rhinella marina living in Tayrona
- Geastrum 3 Tayrona DW Ms
The Earth Star Geastrum seen in Tayrona
- Tremella fuciformis Tayrona DW Ms
Tremella fuciformis first described by Berkeley from collections by Spruce from Brazil. However, it is much more famous in East Asia hwere it is a commonly cultivated edible and sold in China as yín ěr = silver ear. Seen in Tayrona.
- Laccaria giant cap Tayrona DW Ms
If this is a Laccaria it is a a giant Laccaria with nearly 20 cm cap diameter growing in Tayrona