Creation date / 2019 / June / 18
- Village headmen meeting
- Rainbow sphere seen from the small "Airvan" plane. This optic manifestation is known in Tibet as a "thigle", the closest look alike nature offers for the human aura
- Rain forest surrounding a mountain with maybe a cave and a field in the back
- Pelelu Tepu village in Sipaliwini District with Tapanahoni River
- Cover page Tepu village with Tapanahoni River from the air
- Detail of hairy red crust
- Crusty fungus red and white hair
- Scleroderma camassuense with scale. What a cool ectomycorrhizal fungus!
- Scleroderma camassuense, an ecto-mycorrhizal member of the Boletales
- Unknown hairy crust with scale
- Phillipsia lutea, a yellow cup fungus in the Sarcoscyphaceae family (Pezizales) first described from Costa Rica.
- Cissus erosa flower, a climber in the Vitaceae / Grape family