Home / Colombia 2017 274
- Tubifera microsperma Tayrona DW Ms
Tubifera microsperma. At first we did not realize it was a slimemold, it seemed too big for a Mycetozoa
- Tyromyces Trametes all white tayrona DW Ms
Is this all white (incl. hymenium shown here as well) wood decayer a Tyromyces or Trametes species? Growing in Tayrona
- White-headed Capuchin Cebus capucinus capucinus 2 DW Ms
A White-headed Capuchin (Cebus capucinus capucinus) is checking the way ahead.
- White-headed Capuchin Cebus capucinus capucinus DW Ms
A White-headed Capuchin (Cebus capucinus capucinus) is checking us out in Tayrona. Always very exciting to be gifted with the sight of monkeys moving through the canopy!
- Xylaria bottlebrush anamorph RC2017 DW Ms-1461726964
A Xylaria sp. bottlebrush-shaped anamorph
- Xylaria bottlebrush anamorphs RC2017 DW Ms-863657668
A Xylaria anamorph I refer to as bottlebrush
- Xylaria globosa Q Minca CCr DW Ms
Xylaria globosa, based on the assumption there is only one species of Xylaria that produces ruby colored droplets.
- Xylaria globosa Q Minca CrV DW Ms
Xylaria globosa ? in Minca
- Xylaria phyllocharis-aristata complex anamorph DW Ms
The anamorph of a Xylaria phyllocharis-aristata complex species.
- Xylaria poitei sliced Tayrona DW Ms
Xylaria poitei with sliced open anamorph
- Xylaria poitei Tayrona DW Ms
Xylaria poitei, actually its rare anamorph. The white powder are the conidiospores. Length is about 12cm! Seen in Tayrona
- Xylaria RioClaro DW Ms
Xylaria RioClaro DW Ms
- Xylariaceae conk disp Rio Claro DW Ms-1034434437
Xylariaceae conk disp Rio Claro DW Ms
- Xylariaceae conk Rio Claro DW Ms-1533299795
Xylariaceae conk Rio Claro DW Ms