Home / Colombia 2014 132
- Auricularia sp Chicaque Detail DW Ms
Close up of this weird Auricularia species
- Auricularia sp DW Ms
Auricularia sp a wood ear with a very interesting surface full of conical scales.
- Agaric Chicaque 2014 DwMs
- Cantherellus Colombia 2014 DW Ms
Cantherellus species seen in Colombia growing with Andean oak
- Agaricus meadow 2014 DW Ms
An Agaricus sp. growing in moss in Chicaque.
- Albizia flower Choco Ms
An Albizia flower - Choco
- Anamorph mimicry insect DW MS
An insect maybe mimicying an Cordyceps anamorph infection?
- Espeletia Frailejón Sophia Ms
Espeletia sp. an high altitudemember of the Asteraceae. This plant is about 7 times as old as Sophia.
- Espeletia flowers Frailejón in landscape2 DW Ms
Espeletia flowers, known in the Andes as Frailejón, PN Los Nevados
- Asco Sandrose Chicaque DW Ms
- Auricularia delicata Chicaque DW Ms
Auricularia delicata, the reticulate wood ear, a pan-tropical species.
- Auricularia sp Ms
Auricularia sp., same wood ear showing both surfaces.
- Balanophera Chicaque 2014 MS
Balanophera, a parasitic plant seen in Chicaque
- Xylaria 2 budding Choco DW Ms
Budding Xylaria - Choco
- Bolete Chicaque 2014 DW Ms
A very small bolete, maybe a Boletellus sp.
- Camillea mucronata Choco DW MS
Camillea mucronata, Xylariaceae, Choco
- Cantharellus cf cibarius Chicaque 2014 DW Ms
A tiny Chanterelle looking closer to the former Cantharellus cibarius var roseocanus than the bigger chanterelles seen in Chicaque
- Cantherellus with stick bug Colombia 2014 DW Ms
Chanterelle (Cantharellus sp.) visited by a stick bug
- Chicaque forest slope from loadge Ms
forested slope from lodge Chicaque
- Chicaque lodge Ms