Home / Colombia 2020 221
Post date / 2020
- Beautiful Chaetocalathus liliputianus? fruiting bodies each between 3 to 5 mm seen in El Cedro
- Chaetocalathus liliputianus gills with scale in El Cedro
- Close up of these tiny Chaetocalathus liliputianus gills in El Cedro
- Panellus with spider Mocoa
- Hygrocybe aphylla seen in El Cedro. Unfortunately they suffered in transport a bit.
This unique waxgill has no gills!
- Hygrocybe, close to H. occidentalis with its colorful gills seen near Mocoa
- Maybe a Dacryopinax sp. growing in Isla Escondida
- Hygrocybe gills against the sky
- Coltricia sp. cap seen in Isla Escondida, Putumayo
- Cyphellostereum pusiolum growing on rock. This organism is a basidio-lichen in the Hygropharaceae.
- Cyphellostereum pusiolum showing top and underside of fruiting body with scale 10mm = 1cm
- A moth having a real bad case of Cordyceps tuberculata, the telemorph of what was formerly known as Akanthomyces pistillariiformis'
- Rigidoporus wand seen in Isla Escondida
- Could be an infected immature Hymenochaete damaecornis seen in Isla Escondida, Putumayo
- cool orange colored pores of this Coltricia sp. in Isla Escondida
- young Leucocoprinus sp. in Isla Escondida, Putumayo
- We called this Selaginella wildenowii spikemoss, the "Walmart fern" since it has such a plastic looking green-blue color that my camera did not do justice too. Seen in Isla Escondida
- Cystoderma?, note the ring and scaly stem, Isla Escondida
- Lentinus concavus in Isla Escondida, Putumayo
- Penecilliopsis sp. growing on a palm seed seen in Isla Escondida