Creation date / 2017
- Couroupita guianensis Canonball tree flower Lecythidaceae DW Ms
Flower of Couroupita guianensis, the Canonball tree( Lecythidaceae) seen in the Botanical Garden in medellin.
- Couroupita guianensis Canonball Lecythidaceae DW Ms
Couroupita guianensis with very dense cauliflorie.
- Mountains near Jardin DW Ms
Mountains near Jardin
- Jardin in the evening MS
Jardin in the evening
- Jardin Basilica de la Inmaculada Concepcion Ms-463209871
Basilica de la Inmaculada Concepcion in Jardin built with local volcanic rock
- Cock of the Rock Rupicola Peruviana DW Ms
Cock of the Rock (Rupicola Peruviana) seen near Jardin. What an impressive bird!
- Cock of the Rock Rupicola Peruviana 2 DW Ms-66160638
The Cock of the Rock - Rupicola peruviana is the star in Jardin! They meet at dawn to impress the lady birds and light is not optimal.
- Boomerang owl butterfly Caligo oedipus Nymphalidae
Boomerang owl butterfly - Caligo oedipus, Nymphalidae
- Crepidotus uber Jardin DW Ms-1788600344
Crepidotus uber seen in Jardin
- Jardin Calle Peros Ms
Jardin, calle con peros
- Tibouchina lepidota flowers DW Ms
Flowers of Tibouchina lepidota.
- Blue berries Jardin
Blue berries seen in Jardin. We keep on running into these gorgeous berries in the mountains of Colombia, but I have no idea what we are looking at.
- Tibouchina Q pink DW Ms
A small shrub in the Melastomataceae family which also includes Tibouchina seen above Jardin.
- Hygrocybe orange Jardin DW Ms
A nicely intense orange Hygrocybe seen in Jardin.
- Puffball Jardin DW Ms
A puffball in Jardin
- Lentinus on dead stump Jardin DW Ms
Lentinus on dead stump in Jardin
- Fern unrolling a young frond Cr DW Ms
A fern unrolling a young frond. Tree ferns were present in the open forest in 1600m above Jardin.
- Chlorociboria aeruginascens 4 Jardin
Chlorociboria aeruginascens an ubiquitous colorful asco seen near Jardin.
- Steccherinum subochraceum Jardin Dw Ms
Steccherinum subochraceum seen in Jardin. ID provided by image by Leif Ryvarden.
- Steccherinum subochraceum hymenium Jardin DW Ms
Hymenium of Steccherinum subochraceum.