- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
✔ S - small
M - medium
L - large
Creation date / 2019 / August / 10
- Ceratiomyxa fruticulosa var. arbuscula slimemold growing near Trongsa, Bhutan.
- What looks like a frozen forest is the minute minute Ceratiomyxa fruticulosa var. arbuscula. Seen below Trongsa .
- Deformed mushroom seen near Trongsa
- A very tiny yellow asco growing on a leaf near Tingtibi. The woods were full of these fungi.
- Tricyrtis, possibly Tricyrtis maculata, a toad lily seen near Trongsa.