Creation date / 2017 / October / 3
- Marasmius haematocephalus 3 Dw Ms
Marasmius haematocephalus growing from a twig in Tayrona
- Marasmius haematocephalus gills DW Ms
Marasmius haematocephalus showing its economic gill spacing.
- Marasmius haematocephalus disp DW Ms-70452292
- Marasmiellus volvatus disp Tayrona DW Ms-1135311166
Marasmiellus volvatus named for the volva on the base of its stem growing in Tayrona.
- Trogia cantharelloides disp Tayrona DW Ms
2 nice clusters of Trogia cantharelloides (each 20 cm+) seen in Tayrona
- Leucocoprinus cretaceus Tayrona DW Ms
Leucocoprinus cretaceus in Tayrona as usual on a standing tree.
- Daedalia Tayrona DW Ms-1068266173
A big Daedalia sp. fruiting which is at least 50cm across in Tayrona.
- Daedalia Tayrona Cr DW Ms
Daedalia sp recognizable by the ridges of its hymenium visible near the purple mushroom. Is it a Laccaria gomezi or a Trogia cantherlloides? Seen in in Tayrona
- Oudemansiella Tayrona DW Ms
An Oudemansiella sp. seen in Tayrona.
- Phillipsia domingensis Tayrona DW Ms
Phillipsia domingensis in Tayrona