- Photo sizesSquare
✔ XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Creation date / 2010 / July / 24
- Fritillaria bulbs put in the sun for drying.
- A blue Primula
- Close up of the blue Primula sp.
- A traditional bridge, they becoming rare, concrete is just tougher!
- Stupas and prayer flags near a monastery
- Tibetan farmers cutting their barley with scythes
- Shop keepers with dried Saussurea medusa et al., in Chinglish known as snow lotus
- A meadow surrounded by pine forests above Nyade / Yading.
- Asco cluster Nyade
- A group of Armillaria mushrooms above Yading
- Laetiporus sulpherus var. miniatus
- Lhaga holding Laetiporus sulpherus var miniatus
- Suillus cavipes growing in Yading
- Suillus cavipes, a larch symbiont apparently distributed all over the Northern Hemisphere wherever larch trees (Larix sp.) occur.
- What a fruiting! But I ahve no idea what this is. I did not take an image of the pores.
- A cool lichen, may be a Lethariella, but that is just a guess...
- Looks to me like Entoloma bloxamii, commonly known as the big blue pinkgill.
- A small Primula common in Nyade / Yading> I wishe di could attach a name!
- Our Sulfur shelf (Laetiporus sulpherus) cooked up.