Creation date / 2010 / July / 19
- A farm house in Nyachuka. These houses started to get painted in the late 1990 when Matsutake money enabled farmers to do so. Before that house were unpainted.
- Our guide Dorje (left) and Chögyal, one of our 4 drivers
- A solar collector to heat water.
- Invited for tea at Tashis home after the mushroom hunt.
- Velma mixing the tsampa - roasted ground barley flower - into the salty butter tea.
- A proud matsutake dealer stuck with us on the road after another land slide blocked the road.