Creation date / 2010 / July / 28
- A basket full of King boletes (Boletus edulis sensu lato)
- Kathy Welsh smiling at lots of chanterelles! What a nice fruity smell such a pile of Chanties has!
- Several species of Lactarius related to Lactarius deliciosus, like L. hatsudake and L. sanguifluus
- Number 1 and 2 Matsutake mushrooms on the main mushroom market near Gyalthang / Shangri La
- Be Sha sales woman. Be sha is the Tibetan name for pine mushrooms, but means oak mushroom.
- Eggs of Amanita hemibapha, the Himalayan Caesar, a choice edible
- A big Amanita hemibapha, the Himalayan Caesar, a choice edible with two eggs that are twice as big as a regular egg
- Ringha Gompa with prayer flags. We met lots of animals and mushrooms there.
- Goats and prayer flags
- I love the structure of Polyporus arcularius, a wood digesting Polypore.
- The city currently known as Shangri La,