Creation date / 2010 / July / 26
- Allium nanodes encountered on a wind swept pass in 4500m
- Soroseris, a true total high altitude specialist. Wont find it below 4000m / 12,000ft.
- Gentiana atunsiensis, one of my favorite Gentians. Loves to grow above 4200m!
- A tiny flowered, but great colored Sedum found in 4500m.
- Rhodiola, a rose-root.
- Cyananthus langiflorus, in the Bellflower / Campanulaceae family.
- Our 4 drivers and two guides, all Khampas,
- A Pheasant (Phasanius colchicus) crossing the road.
- Matsutake collector with their heavy harvest waiting until his buddy comes by motorcycle to fetch him.
- Seasonal matsutake Camp on the Chaktreng-Shangrila border
- Mountain scenery on the Deqen / Garze Prefectures border, Chinese know as Xiao Shu Shan
- A improvised building in the matsutake camp.